Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Christmas in September Blog Hop

 

Hi Everyone,

Where has the month gone? I can't believe it is time for another Blog Hop. This month's theme is Christmas in September. I have started getting ready for Christmas already - have you? Well this Blog Hop can jump start your Christmas card making for this year. Once you have looked at my post, hop on over the other ladies' posts and get more ideas.

I decided to make a card using all those little pieces of scrap paper we have. You can use this layout to made a Christmas card or any occasion card.

Measurements:

  • Garden Green card base – 5 ½ x 8 ½ scored at 4 ¼ and 3 ¼ x 3 ¼
  • Whisper White – 4 x 5 ¼ (inside) and 3 ¾ x 5 (card front) partly embossed (Wrapped in Texture     embossing folder)
  • 4 different 1 ½ squares

Instructions:

  1.  Adhere the large Whisper White piece to the inside and smaller embossed Whisper White piece to the card front.
  2. Adhere the four small squares to the Garden Green square leaving a very slim border.
  3. Wrap the ribbon around the Garden Green square and tie a bow. Adhere this piece to the front of the card (as shown).
  4. Stamp the sentiment “Merry Christmas” using Garden Green ink to the ruffled rectangle. Adhere to the card front using Dimensionals.


Upcoming Event


BOGO SALE

September 18th 5:00 pm to September 20th 5:00 pm

I will post the retired items here, on my Facebook page and in my newsletter at 5:00 pm Friday, September 18th.

How does BOGO work?

Purchase from my reduced price retired products,  AND you get to choose the equivalent FREE in the new Aug-Dec Mini catalogue and/or the Annual 2020-2021 catalogue!

Here's my BOGO information and guidelines:

All products are shown with a picture.

All stamp sets are $20.00

All die sets are $20.00

All punches are $15.00

All small punches are $10.00

Review the items you wish to purchase as there are No Returns and No Exchanges.

When you're done shopping the sale items, send me an email with the list of your items.

If more than 1 person claims an item, I'll view the timestamp to determine who was first.

I will message you with your retired product total.  You then have until September 23rd to place your catalogue order with me. Email me at lpsscrapper@gmail.com and I will place your order for you.  You may benefit from a lower shipping fee.

Keep in mind there is tax & shipping on new products. You will have to pay the tax and shipping on your orders.

If you are in the Cambridge area, you can pick up your retired product and new product order at my house.
If you are not local to Cambridge, your retired products will be mailed to you, at your expense using Canada Post.  Also, your new catalogue products will be shipped directly to your home.

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my card.

Need Supplies?  Click here

Hop on over to see the other Blog posts.


2 comments:

  1. That paper is gorgeous and i love the design you’ve used to show it off. So pretty. Thanks for the measurements. I’ll be CASing this!

    ReplyDelete