Saturday, May 15, 2021

Stamping Symphony Blog Hop - New Annual Catalogue

 



Hi Everyone,

It has been a few months since I posted. In that time I got a new puppy, River. He is adorable, funny and cuddly. I can say that because I am his fur mom. I also had my kitchen and family room renovated. That is done and now River and I are getting into a routine.

May 4th the new Annual Catalogue debuted! It is an awesome catalogue with new stamp sets, suites, bundles, paper, InColours, embellishments and tools. I am so excited!

The cards I am featuring today use the same design and Designer Series Paper from the new catalogue - Hand-Penned DSP. It has become my new favourite DSP. I also used the Color and Contour Stamp set.

Measurements:

  • Basic White cardstock - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4; 5 1/2 x 2 1/4; scrap for the sentiment
  • DSP #1 (background) - 4 x 5 1/4
  • DSP #2 (strip) - 5 1/2 x 2

Instructions:

  1. Fold the card base in half along the score line.
  2. Adhere DSP #1 to the card front.
  3. Adhere DSP #2 to the 5 1/2 x 2 1/4 Basic White cardstock. Adhere this piece to the card front 3/4" from the bottom.
  4. Stamp the sentiment using Misty Moonlight and cut it out using the Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine. For the You are Amazing card I used a die from the Scalloped Contours dies from the Color and Contour bundle and stamp from the Color and Contour Stamp set. For the Thank You card I used a die from the Tasteful Labels Dies and stamp from the Massive Thanks Stamp set.
  5. Adhere the sentiment to the card front using Dimensionals.
It is a fun and easy card which shows off the beautiful Designer Series Paper.
Give it a try!

Product List

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my card.

Need Supplies?  Click here


Hop on over to see the other Blog posts.

Leena




2 comments:

  1. Great way to use that gorgeous paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of DSPs. I'm on the market for layouts that use lots of DSPs. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete