Sunday, August 15, 2021

Stamping Symphony Blog Hop - Sale-a-bration

 


Hi Everyone,

It has been a while since I last posted. July has been a very unexpected month for me. My mother passed away July 14th. I have been busy with funeral arrangements and taking care of my dad. They had been married 60 years in May. She had not been herself for a while but it was still a shock when it actually happened.

I have been going through renovations starting in July and continuing this month in preparation for the return of my sons, Alex and Aaron, and Alex's dog Minna.

I missed posting last month. I am back!!!!!!

Sale-a-bration has begun as well as the new Mini Catalogue! I am so excited!

Sale-a-bration runs for two months and the products are while supplies last.

Here are three ways to earn FREE Sale-a-bration products:

  1. SHOP - Choose a FREE Sale-a-bration product with every $60 or $120 you spend before tax and shipping.
  2. HOST - Earn even more FREE products by hosting a party or personal order over $375 and receive the exclusive In Your Words Stamp Set for FREE.
  3. JOIN - select $165 in products for just $135 PLUS a FREE bundle of your choice from the new Mini Catalogue. There are twelve to choose from. What a great time to join Stampin' Up! and my awesome team!
Let me know if you would like a copy of the new Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-bration brochure. I will put one aside for you.



I am so excited to share with you my card and the other projects of the Stamping Symphony Blog Hop crew.




Who doesn't have lots of Designer Series Paper??? I DO!!! I wanted to make a card this month that uses one of the Designer Series Papers from the Sale-a-bration brochure. You can use any Designer Series Paper to make this card for any occasion. You just need to change the paper and sentiment. Easy!!!

I used the Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper Sale-a-bration item to make this simple card. I absolutely love the paper in this package. When I have an order over $60.00 I have been ordering this paper. I think I have about 4 packages now. The stamp I used is from the new Mini Catalogue - Christmas to Remember stamp set. It has amazing Christmas sentiments.


Measurements:

  • Basic White cardstock - 2 pieces of 4 x 5 1/4; scrap for sentiment
  • DSP #1 (Peaceful Prints) - 2 pieces of 1 7/8 x 3
  • DSP #2 (Flip side of DSP #1) - 1 7/8 x 3 7/8
  • Real Red cardstock - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4

Instructions:

  1. Fold the Real Red card base in half along the score line.
  2. Adhere DSP #2 along the bottom of one of the Basic White 4 x 5 1/4 pieces leaving an equal border on three sides.
  3. Adhere the two pieces of DSP #1 to the top of the Basic White piece leaving equal borders.
  4. Stamp the sentiment from the Christmas to Remember stamp set using Real Red ink on a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock.
  5. Cut out the sentiment using the die from the Scalloped Contours dies and the Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine.
  6. Adhere the sentiment to the card front as shown using Dimensionals.
Give it a try with this Designer Series Paper or any you have on hand.


Hop on over to see the other Blog posts.

Leena




1 comment: