Thursday, May 7, 2020

Card Kit Available

Hi Everyone:

I have started a new adventure today! I have designed and created a Card Kit for those people who want to stamp and make cards in the comfort of their home (which we are told to do right now).
There are five cards in the kit which includes all the paper, envelopes and instructions. All you need is the adhesive and stamps for sentiments and ink. You can add your own embellishments if you want.
** I used the sentiments in Stampin' Up!'s COVID-19 Giveback promotion. They are digital stamps that you purchase at stampinup.com and the digital download is sent to you. The cost is $12.00 US and 100% of the money goes to charity. All you have to do is cut them out and adhere to your cards.**
The Card Kits are $20.00. You can email and e-transfer me at lpsilver@outlook.com and then pick up the kit at my house. If you wish to have it mailed I will check on how much the postage will be. I had so much fun putting this kit together for you!
I will be making Card Kits until we are able to meet again in person.

Keep stamping!

Need Supplies?  Click here

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea Leigh. Love it and may "borrow" it. Lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete