Thursday, May 28, 2020

Introducing the 2020-2022 InColors



Hi Everyone:
I am so excited to introduce the new 2020-2022 InColors! I was sad to see the 2018-2020 InColors retire but these colours are awesome!

I am the above card to go with the catalogue packages I put together for customers. If you want to pick up a package let me know and we can make arrangements. You don't want to miss this fantastic catalogue. There are some amazing new products and lots of returning products with new possibilities. I am featuring the new InColors and new stamp set in this card. I am sure you will fall in love them like I have.

Recipe

  • Whisper White cardstock cut 11 x 4 1/4 scored at 5 1/2
  • Whisper White cardstock cut 5 x 3 1/2
  • Strips of cardstock cut 1 x 3 1/2 from Cinnamon Cider, Bumblebee, Just Jade, Magenta Madness and Misty Moonlight
  • Cinnamon Cider ribbon cut 6"
  • Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set
  • Versamark ink
  • Stitched Shapes to die cut the sentiment from Whisper White cardstock
Here is a video to show you how to put this card together:



You can use other pieces of cardstock or Designer Series Paper to make this same card with a different effect.

Have fun creating your own cards!

Let me know if you need a catalogue!

Need Supplies?  Click here



No comments:

Post a Comment