Thursday, July 30, 2020

Let's Use Our Pretty Paper - Part 3


Hi Everyone,
We are continuing our Let's Our Pretty Paper series. I especially love this one because if you are like me you have lots of beautiful Designer Series Paper. One sheet of 12x12 DSP can make two cards with a one inch square left over. All the DSP is used! A little while back I took a whole package of DSP and cut it up to make 24 of these type of cards. They are quick, easy and simple! My kind of card.

Measurements:

DSP - 5 1/2 x 12 score at 4 1/4 and 8 1/2 (Cut two to make two cards. Cut the 1 inch strip into two
 5 1/2 strips)

Card stock strip - 1 1/4 x 5 1/2
                  inside - 3 3/4 x 5

Whisper White cardstock - 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 and scrap piece for sentiment

Recipe:

  1. Cut the paper according to the measurements. I used Bumblebee cardstock.
  2. Fold the DSP along the score lines. The shorter piece goes to the inside.
  3. Adhere the Whisper White to the inside piece 3 3/4 x 5 piece of cardstock and adhere to the middle of the inside of the card as shown.
      
       4. Adhere the strip of DSP to the strip of cardstock and adhere to the front of the card.
       5. Stamp sentiment and cut out. Adhere to the front of the card using dimensionals.

On the You Are The Best card I stamp directly onto the DSP.

I enjoy making this type of card! Give it a try! Share your cards on my Facebook page or in the comments.

Have fun using your pretty paper!

Need Supplies?  Click here


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment